“Life mirrors back”. Hence, give life the best you have for the best to come back to you. It is based on a simple principle of “what goes around; comes around”. It is a “quid pro quo”; an “equal to sign” in the English language. This theory strongly believes that “thoughts” are made up of pure energy that has the ability to rebound and come back to its source. Hence, it is important that we monitor our line of thought to attract good to ourselves. We cannot deny the fact that life with its tumultuous nature often leaves behind grey impressions if dwelled upon for too long to manifest as traits of the individual. Hence it is essential to avoid grey patches with discretion to keep the “thought” i.e. “pure energy” clean for the good to return to its source. A watchful eye and an astute mind is ever vigilant monitoring the inner thought and ushering in this awareness.
A Brief History :
Some of you have heard about the Law of Attraction from various sources while others are just beginning to learn about it. In modern times the Law of Attraction has been documented since the early 1990s. Here’s a brief history:
(1) 1906 – William Walter Atkinson – Thought Vibration or the Law of Attraction in the Thought World.
(2) 1926 – Ernest Holmes – Basic Ideas of the Science of Mind.
(3) 1949 – Dr Raymond Holliwell – Working with the Law.
In the early 1990s, information and teachings on the Law of Attraction became widely available through the publications of Jerry and Esther Hicks. (Kindly refer to their website for all current teaching/papers – www.abraham-hicks.com.)
Since 2000, many articles and books have been written about the Law of Attraction and its appeal has expanded to a much broader audience. The future holds many more authors and teachers writing on this topic as the message of the Law of Attraction continues to grow in its mass appeal. There are many books available on the subject of the Law of Attraction but to find an answer to the question, “How do I actually DO this?” is what this one day workshop is all about. Using the tools, exercises and scripts in this workshop, you will be able to learn quickly so you can begin practicing the Law of Attraction in your own life. The most frequent and satisfying compliment about this workshop is that, it is SIMPLE to understand and the exercises are easy to follow.
Do you know that You Are Already Experiencing The Law of Attraction ?
(1) Have you noticed that sometimes what you need just falls into place or comes to you from an out-of-blue telephone call ?
(2) Or you’ve bumped into someone on the street you’ve been thinking about ?
(3) Perhaps you’ve met the perfect client or life partner, just by fate or being at the right place at the right time. All of these experiences are evidences of the Law of Attraction in your life.
(4) Have you heard about people who find themselves in bad relationships over and over again and who are always complaining that they keep attracting the same kind of relationship? The Law of Attraction is at work for them too.
The Law of Attraction may be defined as : “I attract into my life whatever I give my attraction, energy and focus to – whether positive or negative.”
By doing this workshop, you’ll come to understand why and how this happens. There are a number of words or expressions that describe evidence of the Law of Attraction. If you’ve ever used any of these words or expressions you’re actually referring to the Law of Attraction.
2) Fell into place
5) Meant to be
In this workshop, you’ll learn :
1) Why such above mentioned experiences happen.
2) More importantly, you’ll discover how you can use the Law of Attraction more deliberately.
3) You’ll be able to attract all that you need to do, know and have, so you can get more of what you want and less of what you don’t want.
4) As result, you’ll have your ideal client, your ideal job, your ideal relationship, your ideal vacation, you ideal health, more money in your life and all that you desire.
Yes! Really! All of this & more is possible and true.
Now you may ask, “What is the the Science of the Law of Attraction ? There is a physiological foundation for positive thinking and its effect in creating the Law of Attraction. There are many forms of energy : atomic, thermal, electromotive, kinetic and potential. Energy can never be destroyed. You may also recall that all matter is made up of atoms and that each atom has a nucleus (containing protons and neutrons), around which orbit electrons. Electrons in atoms always orbit the nucleus in prescribed “orbital’s” or energy levels that assure the stability of the atom. Electrons may be compelled to assume “higher” orbits by the addition of energy, or may give off energy when they drop to a “lower” orbit. When it comes to “vibrations,” if atoms are “aligned,” they create a motive force, all pulling together in the same direction in much the same way as metals can be magnetized by aligning their molecules in the same direction. This creation of positive (+) and negative (-) poles is a fact of nature and science. Suffice to say that, science has shown that if there are physical laws that can be observed and quantified in one arena, there are most probably similar laws in other arenas, even if they cannot be quantified at this time.
So you see, the Law of Attraction isn’t a fancy term or new-age-magic. It is a law of nature that every atom of your being is in constant response to your thought process, whether you know it or not. And if you are reading this now, it is the right time to surrender your resistance to the Universe and experience the Law of Attraction with this one day workshop.