Welcome to the one day Heal Your Life workshop on Setting & Honouring Boundaries. This workshop is designed to allow you to facilitate your continuous personal development by revisiting, revising and experiencing the Louise Hay philosophy at a deeper level.
What is this workshop about :
This is an inner journey focused on learning how to work with boundaries. What we say yes to & what we say no to defines our life. The quality of our relationships is significantly influenced by our ability to set healthy boundaries. Setting appropriate boundaries is an act of SELF LOVE.
Contents of this workshop :
1) Introduction to Boundaries
2) Assessing present relationships
3) Exploring Family Patterns
4) Boundaries in the Body
5) Reassessing present boundaries
6) Creating structures to protect
7) Honouring our boundaries.
In short, this workshop is highly recommended and useful in 2 ways :
1) It supports you in diving deeper to understand your thought & behaviour patterns around boundaries.
2) It teaches you how you can create healthy and compassionate boundaries.
INVESTMENT : Rs 6000/- which includes :
( 50% scholarship is available if you have done a previous workshop with me. )
6) Support after the workshop
7) Participation Certificate.
FACILITATORS : Celebrity Spiritual Life Coaches Kalyaan Kumar Jain & Rita Jain. To know about your facilitators, CLICK HERE.
Hotel Suba International ,
Plot 211, Chakala Sahar Road,
Opp Cigarette Factory,
Andheri East ,
Mumbai – 400099.
For location, CLICK HERE
DAYS, DATES & TIMINGS :
8th February 9am to 6pm
SCHEDULE for it :
08:00 – 09:00am Breakfast
09:00 – 10:00am Opening Circle
10:00 – 11:30 am Session
11:30 – 12:00 pm Tea Break
12:00 – 01:30 pm Session
01:30 – 02:30 pm Lunch
02:30 – 04:00 pm Session
04:00 – 04:30 pm Tea Break
04:30 – 06:00 pm Closing Circle
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
(1) Kindly get the following items with you from your home for your workshop :
a) Cloth bag for your material
b) Water Bottle
(2) Jain food is available on request.
(3) Saturday – 8am to 9am – Breakfast & Registration.
(4) We begin 9am & end between 6pm to 6.30pm.
(5) AC cooling will always be at 24°C. Kindly carry a shawl, sweater, socks or required clothes, if necessary.
(6) A journal, a pen & worksheets will be provided.
(7) Come with :
a) an open mind
b) a willingness to learn
c) a powerful intention to transform
d) some flexibility to change &
e) finally, a readiness to share.