An Understanding of Coaching Ethics :
1. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my coaching calls or personal sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4. I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6. I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8. I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals.
9. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
Private, personal and confidential spiritual & life coaching sessions are offered for the following :
Investment in any kind or type of coaching session mentioned above is as follows :
(1) First introductory session :
Rs 12,300 for a 2 hours introductory session inclusive of all taxes.
(2) Later sessions :
Decided on case to case basis once the introductory session is complete, the reasons for coaching are clear & the objective of coaching is well defined.
Tuesday to Friday only.
11am to 01pm
03pm to 06pm
To avoid any convenience fees, you can directly transfer in the Current Account mentioned above by IMPS or NEFT.