A PERSONAL JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY & TRANSFORMATION
Originally created by Louise L. Hay (Founder Hay House, USA)
Presently certified & licensed by Heart Inspired Presentations, USA (Patricia Crane & Rick Nicolas)
Conducted for all of you by Celebrity Spiritual Life Coaches,
Kalyaan Kumar Jain & Reetta Kalyan Jain., Mumbai.
“IT IS SAFE TO LOOK WITHIN” ~ Louise L. Hay
This transformational, spiritual & life-changing retreat is based on the original textbook & workbook, You Can Heal Your Life® and most other books by best-selling author Louise L. Hay & all her original workshops & programmes. To introduce yourself to the Heal Your Life philosophy, CLICK HERE.
This retreat is a healing journey in which we all explore our vast inner universe more deeply that leads us to priceless treasures which lie within us all – treasures which contain the key to transform and change the above mentioned self-esteem beliefs and untie and unlock those “stuck” places in Health, Relationship, Career and Finances. It gives you an opportunity to know all about anger and forgiveness. You know very well how anger can be a deadly emotion and affect and destroy your state of mind and relationships. Healing anger with forgiveness is one of the most important of the targeted areas in this retreat and is “forgiveness healing” at its best. When we forgive from the head we can never really release the blockages in the body because we hold the energy in some organs of the body. This leads to a state of dis-ease, unhappiness, unfulfillment, dejection, loneliness and finally leads to depression.
As you enjoy the company of other soul friends in this retreat, you learn to :
1) Experience the JOY of a lighter heart
2) Be FREE from the drag of the past
3) Be free to leave the past behind and MOVE fully into the present
4) Be free to RECEIVE and to GIVE from your heart
5) Design skills to EXPERIENCE healthy & loving relationships
6) Ask for & RECEIVE help from the Universal Source
7) ENJOY happy and blissful relationships.
This retreat is also a powerful opportunity for self discovery and change. With new, latest & relevant exercises, this retreat focuses on your new life journey with the tools of awareness, release & creation. Allow yourself to experience more emotional & spiritual growth with Louise’s powerful philosophy. Remember that loving yourself and loving others are the most important tasks we have on the planet !
Your retreat experience helps you to deal with creating and developing self-worth, self-love, self-esteem, self- respect and self-confidence in ourselves so that it facilitates balance of body, mind & spirit in our lives. In this internationally acclaimed retreat, YOU help YOURSELF to reconfigure your limiting beliefs through the process of self discovery and change, to experience professional success, empowered relationships, prosperity and emotional growth. As a culmination of all days, you are once again gently and skillfully guided to develop awareness of your negative beliefs, release old emotions, discover your inner power & tap your personal strengths.
Finally, on the final day, you visit and revise your transformative and profound work so that, you can depart with amazing insights on healing your inner world (soul) and outer world (body) with awareness and mindfulness.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :
(1) Hello ! I am new to this retreat concept and would like to know more about it so I can make an informed decision.
Welcome to the 7 day residential Heal Your Life retreat to connect and access your inner wisdom. This exclusive, life transforming, residential and most cost effective retreat is open only to 24 participants on a first come first serve basis. All your doubts are cleared below in the form of frequently asked questions. After going through them, if you still need anymore clarity, please feel to call 9320010301 directly.
(2) How is this retreat different ?
The retreat format includes individual, one to one and group activities based on the Heal Your Life philosophy in a safe and nourishing space, allowing you to LOOK WITHIN and communicate with your inner child and present adult while discovering, processing and cleansing yourself of long held, deep, limiting and dysfunctional beliefs.
A safe, deeply personal and an invigorating space is provided wherein you matter, your thoughts matter and all that no longer serves you is released without any guilt.This retreat helps you to realign yourself with your natural wellbeing and core essence of just being who you are – a spiritual being having a human experience.
(3) What contents or philosophy does this retreat include ?
The retreat includes soft and mild physical movements, meditations, emotional healing processes, energy healing sessions, group healing exercises, guided imageries, visualizations, writing, painting, question hours, sharing sessions, short walks in the woods, listening and communing with nature and constantly being in awareness of your presence.
Various Heal Your Life philosophy points along with light music, soft healing songs, sharing of emotions and feelings help the retreat to make it a spiritually growing and developing experience. It is your personal holiday to yourself.
(4) Who can attend this retreat ?
Anyone with a spiritual bent of mind and above the age of 21 can attend this retreat. It is open to all – healers of all modalities, any type of professionals, housewives, students, working or non working men and women.
(5) Is this a religious retreat or a satsang kind of gathering ?
No, this NOT a religious retreat.
This is a spiritual voyage of your life based on the mind – body & heart – soul connection based on the Love Yourself, Heal Your Life philosophy. To introduce yourself to this healing modality, CLICK HERE.
(6) What kind of food is provided in this retreat ?
Simple delicious vegetarian food is provided consisting of the regular breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea/coffee intervals at specified times. Non vegetarian food and alcohol are strictly not allowed during the retreat. There are healthy delicious soups, fresh salads, various types of spice teas and an array of different Indian dishes on all 7 days.
(7) When does the retreat begin and end ?
Retreat begins at 5pm on 19th May.
Retreat ends at 1pm on 25st May.
(8) How many participants do you allow in such retreats ?
Maximum number of participants who are accepted and can be comfortably accommodated in the huge lush green tea estate for their personal transformation is 24. This number includes participants on twin sharing basis.
Palaniappa Tea Estate
Tamil Nadu – 643 218
For Location, CLICK HERE
All the information you need on the place of your retreat – DEVASHOLA TEA ESTATES :
26 kms from Koonoor.
3 hours from Coimbatore.
Devashola Tea Estates is spread on 650 acres of pristine, unadulterated tea growing sloping & rolling hills. There are 5 cottages available in this area, each separated from one another by 1 or 2 kms. There is absolute stillness and silence and all you can hear is the chirping of different varieties of colourful birds.
(1) MANGO TREE COTTAGE accommodates 4 people on 4 different beds in a single room with a huge bathroom. It means 4 participants will be sharing that one huge room in the complete cottage. It is located on the highest point of the estate and has breathtaking views.
(2) SULTANA COTTAGE accommodates 4 people. One twin sharing room and 2 single different rooms with a separate bathroom for each room. It means 4 participants will be sharing the 3 rooms in the complete cottage. It is located on the lowest point of the estate and has breathtaking views of the hills bordering Kerala.
(3) PALANIAPPA COTTAGE where I stayed for 3 nights while doing the reccee of the estate has 2 twin sharing rooms. Each room accommodates 2 people. I sat in the verandah for hours here looking at the pond below and just being in awareness of myself listening to the Divine Whispers of the Universal Wisdom.
(4) MADHAVA ROOMS are 3 huge rooms accommodating 6 people in all – 2 participants per room. From Madhava, you can walk to the pond and sit in the temple nearby to experience peace and solitude.
(5) Finally, BISON VALLEY COTTAGE ROW ROOMS are six single rooms in a line accommodating 6 participants. Suitable for 6 different people for their single occupancy and privacy, they offer views of sloping tea plantations.
Whatever is your choice, below is the number of participants per cottage :
Mango Tree Cottage – 4
Sultana Cottage – 4
Palaniappa Cottage – 4
Madhava Rooms – 6
Bison Valley Row Rooms – 6
Total participants – 24
Sessions are held in all 4 cottages except Palaniappa Cottage. Every day there is a new cottage for our indoor and outdoor sessions which gives you a wonderful enriching experience of the verdant tea estate. Among various birds, squirrels and other harmless nature friends, you heed the call of the hills to ground and heal yourself at various levels.
Whichever cottage we are in that particular day, all meals and beverages are prepared, arranged and provided in that place which saves our time of travel and we get more of me time & free time.
Morning Tea/Coffee is provided in your cottage by your own personal attendant and caretaker of your cottage.
Thereafter we all meet at 8.30am for breakfast at our scheduled place and leave that place at 7.30pm post dinner to retire in our rooms/cottage.
REGISTRATION & OCCUPANCY STATUS AS ON 7/3/’20
BISON VALLEY ROW ROOMS
Room 1 – Manjula Prabhala
Room 2 – Premila Solanki
Room 3 – Dharhaa Desai
Room 4 – Kanyasi Desai
Room 5 – Mamta Singh
Room 6 – Darsha Manek
Room 1 – Single Joseph Fernandes
Room 2 – Single Deepak Kumar
Room 3 – Double AVAILABLE
Room 1 — Double
Room 2 – Double/Triple AVAILABLE
Room 1 – Double
Room 2 – Double
1) Kalyaan Kumar Jain
2) Reetta Kalyan Jain
All indoor sessions
(Assistant & Coordinator)
Room 2 – Triple Occupancy
Room 3 – Triple Occupancy
(9) Is the travel from my home to Coimbatore included in the investment ?
No, the travel from your home town or city to Coimbatore is not included in the investment mentioned.
Yes, the daily internal transportation within the tea estates is included in the investment mentioned.
(10) What are the travel and transportation options ?
Once you register, details of drivers and other persons in charge will be shared with you.
(11) When and by what time do we need to reach the venue ? What about the final day ?
Your rooms would be available from 12pm onwards on 19th May. For those flying in on the day of the retreat (on 19th May) kindly make sure you land in or reach Coimbatore before or by 12pm as the venue in Koonoor is a 2.5 hour drive from Coimbatore. And those flying out on the last day of the retreat (25 May) kindly ensure that your flight out or train is only after 7pm.
ENERGY EXCHANGE/INVESTMENT :
BEST PRE-BOOK OFFER ONLY Till 19th April
Reserve your seat with a full and final payment of Rs 47800 to avail this residential retreat at INR 47800 only.
(2) Regular Registrations after 1st May’20 : INR 60040
Investment Plan for Early Bird Offers.
Invest 10,000 to book your seat.
Invest 19000 on 1st April.
Invest final balance on 1st May.
(1) Retreat course fee.
(2) Stay on twin sharing basis.
(3) All meals & tea/coffee.
(4) All taxes.
(5) Transportation from Coimbatore Airport/Railway Station.
(6) Return conveyance to Coimbatore Airport/Railway Station (On your own, this would cost you Rs 3000 per trip, as the venue is 3 hours away from the airport/station.)
(7) Daily internal transportation inside the tea estate to various locations within 6 kms of the retreat.
(8) A person residential caretaker in your cottage to provide you early morning bed tea and late night warm milk before bed.
YOUR INVESTMENT EXCLUDES :
(1) Your personal travel from any part of India to the venue by plane or train.
(2) Your personal shopping experiences, if any, in Koonoor or Coimbatore.
For single occupancy (Only you yourself in your own personal room) kindly add Rs 6000 separately to the above investment.)
(12) I can only pay in installments. Am I allowed ?
The only installments offered by us are the first booking amount and the final balance payment. Yes, you can pay by your credit card and avail of the EMI facility provided by your bank.
(13) But I have done the HYL workshops. What’s the use of this retreat for me?
It is a good experience if you have done the Heal Your Life workshops. They are great in content and very powerful for the 2 day processes. And help you immensely by creating and developing the foundations for self love and healing. The retreat goes even deeper and further into the various root causes of your issues. Since there are many days, you get ample time to deal with any issue head on and bring about its strong and satisfying resolution. You receive terrific support from us to face it and dissolve or disintegrate the energy surrounding it. And all this is carefully monitored and guided so you get the next level of healing experience. Yes, the retreat is entirely different in structure. So if you have done the workshops, it is an added advantage and your next natural step to be a part of this retreat.
(14) What are my takeaways from this 7 day retreat ?
An entire self healing process, structure and experience which you can use on your own at any time for any aspect of your life with assured and satisfying results and solutions is the most important takeaway from this retreat. We have been able to turn around and change our lives completely for the better in the last 12 years that we have been introduced to the HYL philosophy. And what better proof is required than we sharing our own life story and experiences with you in this retreat. As Louise has always said so beautifully, ” The power is within you. It always has been… And so it is safe to look within.” What better takeaway than the practicality of this eternal wisdom.
(15) I would like to know the background, qualifications and professional expertise of the persons who are facilitating this retreat.
Retreat is led and facilitated by the husband wife duo Kalyaan Kumar Jain & Reetta Kalyan Jain. To know about your facilitators, CLICK HERE.
(16) Any final information or instructions ?
Yes, once you register, you will be included in the WhatsApp group and everything will be informed and discussed in that group.
I AM looking forward to welcome you to these 7 days of empowerment, enlightenment and growth and to set you on an adventure of self exploration and deepening your foundation, while having lots of fun !
I AM very delighted to be a channel for your further growth as you wish to evolve and progress in your life as a beacon of empowerment, love and joy on this planet !
DAILY SCHEDULE :
08:00 – 09:00am Breakfast
09:00 – 10:00am Opening Circle
10:00 – 11:30 am Session
11:30 – 12:00 pm Tea Break
12:00 – 01:30 pm Session
01:30 – 02:30 pm Lunch
02:30 – 04:00 pm Session
04:00 – 04:30 pm Tea Break
04.30 — 06:00pm Session
06:00 – 06:30 pm Break
06:30 — 07:30pm Closing Circle
07:30 — 08:30pm Dinner
General Disclaimer :
All these courses or materials are not substitutes for any kind of ongoing medical or other treatments. These programs or products are intended to provide helpful and informative material for inner growth and self transformation. Hay House, Inc. & Heart Inspired Presentations, LLC., and its licensors, its suppliers or any other third parties mentioned, including Kalyaan Kumar Jain, are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of the contents of the above courses.