Hello and welcome to My Best Year Ever !
I am incredibly proud of you for taking the first step toward transforming your life. In this one day workshop, you’re going to learn how to make several small changes that will produce lasting results in your life.
If you’ll commit right now to giving everything you’ve got to this process, I promise, you’ll see a difference. This year, 2020, can truly become your Best Year Ever.
If you’re not convinced that’s possible for you, let me tell you I was in the same place a few years ago & I have experienced this feeling of having severe anxiety, doubts and fears about my life and my future. I know how it feels to be aimless, jobless, worthless and without any plans, goals, aims, objectives or purpose in life.
When it comes to achieving our goals, I know a lot of us feel like that. We start
out well, but sometimes stumble and fall behind. When that happens, we can get discouraged. Doubts well up. And we lose our confidence. But I want to assure you, that a well intentioned and successful rebound is possible for you, if you work strongly and with determination on yourself today.
I want you to consider what a truly breakthrough year might look like for you. Imagine it’s twelve months from now, and you’ve accomplished your top goals in all of life’s domains.
(1) Think about your health. How does it feel to be in the best shape of your life? How does it feel to have the stamina to play for hours with your kids, pursue your favorite hobbies, and have energy to spare?
(2) Are you married? What’s it like to have deepened and enriched your most significant relationship, one where you can’t wait to spend time together? Imagine your life full of intimacy, joy, and friendship with someone who shares your most important priorities, your most significant goals, and gives the encouragement and support you’ve dream about for so long.
(3) Consider your finances. How does it feel to be debt free, to have money left over at the end of the month? Imagine having the resources you need to meet your expenses, protect yourself against the unexpected, and invest for the future. Think how reassuring it is to have deep savings and how satisfying it is to provide your family the life they desire and deserve.
(4) Reflect for a moment on your spiritual life. Imagine you have an abiding sense of something transcendent in your life, of a connection to a larger purpose and a bigger story. Imagine waking up grateful and going to bed satisfied. How does it feel to face life’s ups and downs with peace in the deepest part of your soul?
Whatever has happened in your past—good or bad—it’s truly possible to make this your best year ever, even in those areas where you’ve suffered serious setbacks.
My Best Year Ever will show you how. This one day program is based on five key assumptions.
(1) First, life is multifaceted. Our lives are more than our work. They are even more than our families. The way I see it, our lives consist of ten interrelated domains :
(2) My second assumption is that every domain matters. Why? Because each one affects all the others. For example, your physical condition impacts your work. And stress at work definitely impacts life at home. All this interplay means you’ve got to give each domain the appropriate attention if you want to experience the transformation you desire.
(3) Third, progress starts only when you get clear on where you are right now. Maybe you have a vague sense things are off track in your career but haven’t come to grips with the truth of your situation. Or maybe you sense your marriage has become dead or routine, but you haven’t had the courage to just admit you’re stuck.
(4) Fourth, you can improve any life domain. No matter what’s going on in the world or how off-track and frustrated you feel, you don’t have to settle for what is. Progress and significant personal growth are truly possible.
(5) And that takes me to the fifth and final assumption: Confidence, happiness, and life satisfaction are byproducts of personal growth.
Now, let me give you an overview of where we’re going.
In Session 1, I’m going to teach you three truths about your beliefs that will help you overcome doubts. This step will help you shed limiting beliefs and imagine what a breakthrough year might mean for your life.
In Session 2, I’ll show you how to get closure on your past and step more confidently into your future. I’ll give you a four-step system to analyze the past for what worked—and what didn’t—so you can move forward and design the year to come.
In Session 3, I’ll introduce a seven-part framework for setting well-designed goals that really work and enable you to cast your vision for the months ahead. This proven framework will give you a portfolio of meaningful, effective goals that you can tackle right away.
In Session 4, I’m going to introduce you to the most powerful motivator I know: your why. Once you nail this piece you’ll be unstoppable.
In Session 5, I’ll put all the pieces together and empower you to take action with three tactics designed to help you accomplish the goals you’ve set.
As you prepare & plan to register for this one of a kind workshop, you may be wondering the best way to consume the content. You really have two ways. The workshop activities take 4 to 5 sessions of about an hour and a half to complete. So you can go through the programme all at once. And then you go through each sessions material at home – one each day – to revise, review & revisit your goals and establish them firmly in your life.
I want you to commit to going all in. Commit to learning and completing each exercise in every session. Use the worksheets specific to each session.
Then you can collect them in a notebook and refer to them throughout the year.
This is important :
Don’t skip steps. Follow this proven process, give it all you’ve got, and be empowered and equipped to achieve your best year ever.
Let’s get started.
Register yourself now.